B.C.C. FEST JUDGES
Ramona Palade (Romania)
Vice-president of Romanian Federation of Dance
Massimo Perugini (Italy)
Art Director SCDP CONTEMPORARY DANCE PROGRAM and OFBALANCE CONTEMPORARY BALLET
György Szakály - (Hungary)
Hungary Ballet Μaster
Aggeliki Koronaiou - (Greece)
Director of Municipal Dance School of Thessaloniki
International Ballet and Contemporary Dance Competition Domenico Modugno
FROM 2016: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR AT M.A.S OF MILAN
FROM 2016: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF THE OFBALANCE CONTEMPORARY BALLET
FROM 2016: TEACHER FROM SCHOOL ACADEMY BUCAREST AND GUEST TEACHER FOR YSBC FESTIVAL COMPETITION
SINCE 2012: HEAD OF THE CONTEMPORARY DEPARTMENT AT THE M.A.S IN MILAN
SINCE 2010: DIRECTOR AND FOUNDER OF THE SCDP CONTEMPORARY DANCE
PROJECT AND STEALM PERFORMING DANCER
FROM 2000 TO 2011
DANCE FOR THE COMPANY MOMBOYE IN PARIS CREATE PROJECTS IN BELGIUM
FOR ARCA THEATER CHOREOGRAPHER
FOR THE OPERNHOUSE OF GRAZ AUSTRIA WITH FLY CHOREOGRAPHER FOR THE COMPANY GIESSEN GERMANY WITH COLL CHOREOGRAPHER FOR THE COMPANY4 WITH A PROJECT BETWEEN ITALY AND GERMANY PROGETTO VARNA OPERA
György Szakály studied at the Hungarian Dance Academy, from where he graduated in 1976. Than he obtained a one-year scholarship to the Vaganova Ballet Academy (that time Leningrad).
He became member of the Hungarian State Opera / National Ballet in 1977.
Besides guest performances with the Hungarian National Ballet he was guest soloist of the Dortmund Opera from 1985 to 1988, and first soloist of the Bonn Opera between 1988-1991.
After earlier teaching activities he returned to the Hungarian Dance Academy in 2003 where he is currently Professor. He was nomineted Rector during summer 2011, and his mandate has been prolongued till 2018.
As guest teacher and jury member he is regularly invited by Japanese, Italian and Slovenian partners.
Studied at the dance department of the Royal Opera of Brussels.
In her final year of study she got a scholarship to attend lessons and to participate in her ballet performances 20th century by Maurice Bezard. ·
· She graduated with honors from the Opera and was hired by the ballets by Maurice Bezard. Later she participated as a dancer in Vasilika Ballet of Flanders.
· She holds a degree from the School of Political and International Sciences Relations of the University of Brussels. ·In 1984 she came to Greece, at the invitation of D. Lommel and collaborated as a dancer with AENAO DANCE THEATER. In 1991 she was appointed as the head of the Dance Theater of the State Theatre Northern Greece. ·
· She taught at the Athens State School of Orchestral Art and at Higher School of Dramatic Art of K.TH.BE. ·
· From 1997-2005 she was a professor at the University of Thessaly in the TEFAA Department ·
· From October 1994 until today, she is an Artist Director of the Higher School of Dance of the Municipality of Thessaloniki. ·
· From 1994 until today she is a member of the coordinating committee of Dimitrios of the Municipality of Thessaloniki regarding her department dance.
Το GALLA θα διεξαχθεί στο τέλος του Φεστιβάλ. Μπορείτε να δείτε αναλυτικές πληροφορίες στην υποσελίδα info
The GALLA will take place at the end of the Festival. You can see detailed information on the info subpage
Το Balkan Classic Contemporary Festival- BCCFest διοργανώνεται από την εταιρεία παραγωγής Inspire Productions
Η εταιρεία παραγωγής Inspire Productions, ειδικεύεται στη διοργάνωση πολιτιστικών δράσεων, εκδηλώσεων, festival, events, δισκογραφίας, εκθέσων, εκδόσεων και άλλα, με σκοπό τη προώθηση του πολιτισμού σε κάθε μορφή του.
The Balkan Classic Contemporary Festival- BCCFest is organized by the production company Inspire Productions The production company Inspire Productions specializes in the organization of cultural actions, events, festivals, events, discography, exhibitions, publications and more, with the aim of promoting culture in all its forms.
Διεύθυνση οργάνωσης και παραγωγής BCCFest : Τσιβούλας Δημήτριος και Φωτιάδου Άννα
Υπεύθυνοι καλλιτεχνικής διεύθυνσης: Βάσιου Μιχαέλα, Παπαδοπούλου Φιλομήλα, Σταντσίδου Μαρία
Υπεύθυνοι επικοινωνίας : Ζάπρα Στεφανία, Λακόρτε Ειρήνη, Τσιβούλα Ελένη
Ομάδα τεχνικής υποστήριξης: Contaste Scrutiny Alexey