SOLO maximum 2:30 (entrance and exit)
DUETS maximum 3:00 (entrance and exit)
TEAM maximum 4΄:00΄΄ (entrance and exit)
All categories are divided into solo, Due, teams
Free category (7-9 years old, 10-12 years old only)
For teams entries and duets the entry category is set
by the average age of the contestants.
In the case of classical repertoire choreography (variation or pas de deux) time is predetermined
For the age category of 13-15 years the choice of repertoire is free
For the age categories 16-18, 18 and above amateur, 18 and above students professional dance schools the choreography from the classical repertoire is mandatory and you have to choose from the suggested variation
Note: All choreographies we may use accessories
(fans, umbrella, etc.). It is not permitted under any circumstances
the use of scenery. Do not use hazardous materials
The contestant will have to pay an ID and a doctor's certificate that he / she can participate in the festival
Do not use passionate and violent content in choreography
in case of exceeding the participation time limit
in the case of the classical repertoire's unreliable performance
Younger dancers at a higher level are allowed.
Do not use pointes in categories 7-9 and 10-12 years old.
The dancers will be scored on a scale of 100
Their evaluation will be divided into three stages (technical, expression, musicality).
In teams choreography we will also add the sync criterion
The average of three or four will be the final mark
1st Prize (Score from 95-100)
2nd prize (score 85-94)
3rd prize (score 75-84)
Praise (Score from 65-74)
7-12 years old: Girls / pink-black or dark blue bodysuit, body tights, body shoes.
Optional skirt use
7-12 Boys / Black or Gray Leggings, White T-shirt, Black Shoes
(Suit only allowed in categories from 13 years old).
In all the other varied categories, dancers should wear the appropriate role suit
Bodysuit, pantyhose or leggings.
Anyone who wishes can come in costumes.
In all other categories the choice is free.
(Mandatory under the B.C.C. Fest regulation
For categories 16-18, 18 and above amateurs but also 18 and more students and professionals to choose one of the following variation:
1. Blue bird from Sleeping Beauty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrzUFGB6CI&feature=youtu.be
2. Cupid Variation from Don Quixote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oN0A9RRmYo
5. Variation from Esmeralda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me2giO-t-RY&feature=youtu.be
6. Raymonda- I Act Pizzicato variation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGb8s8biO2o
7. Grand Pas classique
8. Entre de kitri from Don Quixote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bVZvjt1NU
9. Odile variation, SwanLake Act III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZrvZpkZic
στο videoclip από το 1.44 έως 3.00
10. Tchaikovsky pas de deux variation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeUdY9vinXc
11. Giselle variation, Act I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbCdrKrAOmk
12. The 3d Odalisque variation from Le Corsaire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhlCDOai9ys
13. 4th Variation from Paquita https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbSEPyhCWyI
14. 1st variation pas de trois from Swan Lake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrXkp-SjMdc
15. Variation from Napoli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e3awjKPqFc&spfreload=10
16. Flames of Paris variation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DJxmN_KSmk
17. Variation from la fille mal gardee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29w-wOqqMUM
18. 3d shade from La bayadere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaLUw-Rc3mE
19a. Variation from Diana and Acteon 1η εκδοχή https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yz5morWzKM&spfreload=10
19b. Variation from Diana and Acteon 2η εκδοχή
20. 2nd Variation from Paquita
21.Variation from dream, Don Quixote
22. La bayadere variation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEIU9KNgFsM
23. 3rd Variation from Paquita https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fUoUzAvAY
For Men's variation in categories, 16-18, 18 and over amateur, 18 and above students and
a repertoire must be presented, but the committee leaves the choice of variation free